Admissions for both Nursery and Reception, as well as in year transfers, are all handled by Bexley Council. The Council's School Admissions Team can be contacted on 020 8303 7777.
Children born between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018 will be due to start in Reception in September 2022. Applications for reception places can be made now. Please apply online via your home local authority, the link for the Bexley site is below.
Applications are online via London Borough of Bexley (or your home local authority) by 15th January 2022.
The school does not deal directly with admissions to the school. Admissions for every age group are administered by the London Borough of Bexley School Admissions team. The Admissions team operates within the Bexley Policy and Planning department, providing arrangements for school admissions.
- The ‘Admission to Primary Schools’ brochure, produced annually by the Bexley Local Authority, sets out details for admission to schools for 5-11-year-olds.
- If you are a resident of the London Borough of Bexley, applications for admission (nursery and primary) can be made online.
- In-year application forms are available online or from the school office.
- You can find further information on the London Borough of Bexley website or by calling 020 8303 7777:
- Information about selection tests (11+) and secondary school admissions can be found online also.